You should have the best coffee table for your living room made of good quality material including by having Marble coffee table with its decorative shape and design. Marble coffee table is an easy way to bring sophistication to your home decor. After a trip to furniture store, price impact may discourage your instincts decorator. Build your own marble table is an austere approach to meet your checkbook and your personal aesthetic.
So, how to clean marble coffee table? This bellow I give some easy ideas for you
- Removes stains with a soft cloth as soon as they occur. If stain has been there too long to dry, moisten with water and remove it. If possible, do not refriegues on stain, as this may cause more damage.
- Prepare a solution of baking soda and one part to nine parts water for general cleaning. For stubborn stains, prepare a thick paste of baking soda and water and apply it on spots, letting it act for several minutes. You can also remove them with a mild dishwashing detergent diluted in hydrogen peroxide.
- Clean table gently with a soft cloth and a solution of baking soda and water.
- Remove solution thoroughly with cold water.
- Dry table with a soft cloth, if you let it air dry it can be opaque.
- Polish surface with wax polish for marble. Wax will protect table from damage and keep intact luster of marble coffee table.
12 Lovely Marble Coffee Table Photos