In your bedroom, you can add such very good storage solution with interesting furniture including having dresser knobs, which is good also with good mirror. A dresser is a shelf wide wood resting on a lower component containing drawers or cabinets. Usually you’ll find in a kitchen or dining room, displaying fine china or decorative souvenirs. A dresser features colonial style furniture of the era: conservative lines, dresser knobs and handles carved wooden legs and padded block, manufacture walnut, mahogany or ash furniture and often evoke the American Federal style. While parts are naturally refined colonial style, you can upgrade them to match your decor.
1. Put on a pair of rubber gloves. In a bucket TSP 1/4 cup with 1 gallon (3.8 liters) of water. Dip a sponge into the mixture and squeeze it.
2. Apply a paint stripper with a nylon brush 3 “(7.5 cm). Let it work for at least 20 minutes.
3. Extracts dresser knobs and handles cupboard with a screwdriver. Apply a single coat of latex primer with brush nylon 3 “(7.5 cm). Let dry completely.
4. Choose 2 colors of latex paint to paint the dresser. A color will be for the edges. Place masking tape over these areas then you will paint another color.
5. Apply the second color of paint on the edges and tight areas such as the sides of the rack, with brush 1 “(2.5 cm) wide. Let dry. Put new dresser knobs and pulls for modern or artistic cabinet.
Tags : colonial dresser
12 How To Upgrade Colonial Dresser Knobs Photos