Acrylic chairs look very good and attractive, which will be very good for indoor and outdoor living area and of course it will be very attractive as seating solution for everyone. Acrylic paint is a type of latex paint high quality thicker than regular latex paint, giving excellent coverage. Use it on acrylic chairs to get a rich, smooth color. Prepare and use the chair properly complements sealant to achieve a color that lasts. When finished, you will have a colorful chair is easily cleaned and last for years without repainting. Instructions for paint a wooden acrylic chairs.
- Place the fabric on a chair in a well ventilated, preferably in the outdoor location.
- Sand the chair with medium grit sandpaper along with a thinner.
- Wash the chair with disodium phosphate and a sponge to get rid of dust and any debris in the chair. Rinse with clean water and let dry thoroughly.
- Apply sealant 100 percent acrylic chairs using a bristle brush. For best results, use a sealer tinted to match the shade of final paint.
- Paint the chair using 100 percent acrylic paint. Apply with a firm hand in even strokes.
- Cover the chair with a polyurethane finish to protect the paint and wood. You can apply this with a brush, rag or spray can, depending on the type of polyurethane that you have chosen.
Tags : vintage acrylic furniture
13 How To Paint A Wooden Acrylic Chairs Photos