You should have the smart consideration for best outdoor living or patio design, by selecting best furniture including having patio lounge chairs. Ultraviolet rays from the sun will cause the vinyl interlaced weaken and discolor. The chairs that are placed poolside dye able body oils and tanning lotions. Not that hard to give your patio lounge chairs touch-up appearance. Some materials and a little patience, your furniture will look like new again. Instructions to fix patio lounge chairs.
- Cut the old vinyl strips that will be replaced, using scissors. Use a screwdriver to remove those difficult brooches.
- Measure the length of the new shoots, using a tape measure designer. Put it on the hole in the frame of the strip and wrap around the patio lounge chairs in the same way you would go vinyl strip and throw it to the opposite side.
- Drill a hole in each end of the strip, 1.2 centimeters from the edge, using a drill with a drill of 4 mm.
- Boil water and pour it into a bucket. Immerse the strip of vinyl for about five minutes.
- Insert a pin into the holes on each end of the strip. Start at one side of the frame, aligning the pin with the hole and push until the strip is installed securely.
12 How To Fix Interlaced Patio Lounge Chairs Photos