Having good organization system is your task, including to decor your coat interestingly such as by having wooden coat rack that looks so beautiful. Create a coat rack hanging in a very economical manner. A practical and original solution for a small room without cabinets is to place a rack suspended from the ceiling. Only need a curtain rod, chain, hooks and various hangers. All in metallic finish to give a modern look to our rack.
Step by step to create a coat rack hanging
- The first thing we will do is cut the rod with the measure you want to give to the rack.
- The coat rack hanging will be suspended from the ceiling with chains also will cut to the proper size, taking into account the distance between the floor and ceiling.
- We mark the roof rack attachment points, leaving enough for hangers come with ease and do not rub against the wall space. With the cordless drill and a drill bit the same diameter as the hooks swing that will place, do the holes.
- We introduce the ceiling mounts, place them in position and then hang the chains.
- At the lower ends of the chains put hooks, through which pass the rod. We fit the end pieces at the ends of the bar and hang the hangers.
11 Coat Rack Hanging Photos