You should have very good design in your own bathroom by having very good painting bathroom cabinets, the best cabinet with perfect color will make it perfect focal point. The furniture in your bathroom is looking a little worn or old, you can restore it with a shiny new coat of painting bathroom cabinets.
10 Photos Gallery of: How to Painting Bathroom Cabinets
- If the furniture is made of knotty wood or have stains that could ooze through the new paint applied a blocking primer. You have to choose latex paint or oil.
- Prepare the work area by placing papers daily or discard on the floor and close to all furniture.
- Remove the doors, drawers, shelves and handles painting bathroom cabinets using a screwdriver.
- Most bathroom furniture is cleaned with an all purpose cleaner for the home.
- Scrape all defective or porous paint using a spatula.
- Fill with a spatula or mark all whole cover putty or wood pores using a putty knife.
- Sand all surfaces you plan to paint, which creates a “tooth” or rough effect so that the primer and final paint to adhere properly.
- Painted with primer doors, shelves and drawers of furniture by applying a thin layer and let dry.
- Painted with primer inside the painting bathroom cabinets if you plan to paint inside.
- Apply the first coat of paint on the door, drawers and shelves. Make long strokes and couples, apply a thin coat of paint and once dry apply a second coat.