You can add beautiful desk design for your living room including having Lego tables you can make by yourself very easily. On the off chance that you can’t pull your children far from the example Lego tables at the toy store, make your rendition at home at a small amount of the cost.
1. Pick a kids’ action or unused end table where your children will have the capacity to sit or stand agreeably while they play.
11 Photos Gallery of: How to Make a Lego Tables
2. Attach a few Lego Building Plates to the surface without holes between them to give a persistent surface to development.
3. Place a stack of bright drawer units underneath the table so your children will have the capacity to take the Lego tables out and put them away without breaking a sweat. Add names or photographs to the drawers so they’ll recollect the sorts of pieces put away in every drawer.
4. Make building simpler for more youthful children by putting away the squares in open receptacles so they won’t need to request that you unhook precarious covers or fix stuck drawers. Stash a thin stack of the containers beneath the inside of the table so they won’t kick them over as they work.
5. Fill the drawers or containers with Lego squares or bigger Duplo pieces for more youthful children. Sort them by shade or shape and consider keeping strength pieces like Lego tables individuals.